Saturday, February 8, 2020

About the Blogger!


Hello everyone, my name is Kathleen. I'm a 25 year old mom of two wonderful little boys.

My reading journey is a bit rocky. I began enjoying book back in elementary school. I loved the way that there was a whole other world that you could just open up a book and travel to. I remember reading Goosebumps and Animorphs, going to the library with my mom almost every weekend, and circling everything I wanted in the Scholastic book fair flyer.
I found friends in middle school around 6th grade who loved reading and that's about when I read Twilight, everyone was reading Twilight.
Highschool kinda had me distracted from reading with school work, afterschool things and of course boys. I wish I would have had different priorities then but we live and learn.
April 2019, for my 25th birthday I decided to challenge myself to read a classic novel. I read Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. That then sparked the reader in me again. I bought a new kindle, and just kept reading and reading. Since April 2019 I've read 94 books. I don't think I could go a day without reading some part of my current book, or listening to an audiobook.
I'm still finding my reading preferences so I enjoy reading different genres of books. So far right now my go tos are thrillers and fantasy. I love a good psychological thriller, I also love a nice fae fantasy. It's funny because I remember with my reader friends in middle school that they would read fantasies and I would just turn my head since I thought I hated fantasy. Boy was I wrong!
So here I am creating this blog to share reviews, lists, and to connect with other readers to discuss all things books!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment