Saturday, February 22, 2020

I Read All Of The Mortal Instruments In One Month

So as we all know Chain of Gold is to be released on March 3rd. My plan for this year was to read all of the Shadowhunter books before the end of December. Well I kind of sped up my challenge and wanted to read them all before Chain of Gold is released. So since I had already read The Infernal Devices Trilogy in January that just meant that I had to read The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices. I decided on reading them when it was 18 days before CoG is released. 

So today I have finished City of Heavenly Fire, the last book in The Mortal Instruments. I was tearing up at the end with how well it was concluded and from how much time I had spent with the characters. I don't normally read series longer than 3 books, other than Harry Potter, so spending so much time with one set of characters was amazing.

Here are my star ratings for each books:

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I loved this series! I can see why so many people are talking about it still after years and why there's so much love for the books. 
I can't wait to get to The Dark Artifices series to continue the journey in the Shadowhunter world!

I'll be preordering my copy of Chain of Gold ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment